Version 1.0 - last updated 25 April 2023
1.Who are we?
Welcome to our Eroxon® website. Please find below the Cookie Notice applicable to the Eroxon website, accessible via the following link (the "Website"). Eroxon is a trademark owned by Versailles B.V. ("Versailles”)
This Website is operated by and this Cookie Notice is applicable to COOPERATION PHARMACEUTIQUE FRANCAISE en abrégé COOPER ("Cooper”) a limited liability company organized and existing under the laws of France, having its registered office at Place Lucien Auvert, 77020 Cedex, France, with company number 399 227 636 (RCS Melun).
Cooper and Versailles are part of the Cooper Consumer Health Group, a group of companies primarily active in the development, registration, manufacturing and marketing of consumer health medicines in Europe.
3.What exactly are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file placed by a website's server in your browser or on your computer's hard drive or mobile device when you consult the website. Cookies are used to distinguish you from other users of the website.
4.What cookies are used on this Website?
- This Website uses analysis cookies. Analysis cookies are used to track how our visitors use the Website. These cookies allow us to collect information about certain statistics such as the number of visitors, which website our visitors come from, which pages are visited a lot, etc.
- We process this kind of data in our legitimate interest, for example to improve the user-friendliness of our Website and detect bugs.
- This Website uses Google Analytics 4 ("GA4").
- When GA4 collects data, no IP addresses are recorded or stored in Analytics. Google Analytics deletes all IP addresses collected from users in the EU before that data is registered through domains and servers in the EU.
- GA4 collects all data from devices in the EU (based on IP geo-lookup) through domains and on servers in the EU before forwarding traffic to Analytics servers for processing. For the transfer of personal data from Europe, Google uses Model Contractual Clauses issued by the European Commission and the UK Model Contractual Clauses (to legitimise data transfers under the GDPR, as contained in UK law).
- The retention period for data collected by GA4 is 14 months.
- Read more information about Google Analytics and privacy. You can selectively disable Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google for your browser. Refer to the links below for more information:
5.Managing and deleting cookies
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&sjid=11563696975665287298-EU
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Microsoft Edge - https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- You have the option of withdrawing your consent to the setting of cookies at any time but you understand that such withdrawal will have no effect on the lawful processing we were doing on the basis of your consent until then.
- Adjusting your cookie settings as described above may result in certain parts of the Website not being able to be displayed (correctly) or some interactions not working normally.
6.How can you contact us for queries and complaints?